1 & 2 Peter
Peter offers hope to persecuted Christians and guides them with practical instruction on living life consistent with following Jesus in these two letters.
- 1 Peter 2:24 Carry my Rocks Object Lesson (Ministry to Children)
- 1 Peter 3:15 Spaghetti & Buttons Object Lesson (Meaningful Mama)
- 1 Peter 5:7 Throw Away your Worries Game
- 2 Peter 1: 5-7 God's Add-ons Game (Scripture Lady)
- 1 Peter Colouring (Ministry to Children)
- 2 Peter Colouring (Ministry to Children)
- 2 Peter 3:18 Grow in God Game (Scripture Lady)
- 2 Peter 8:18 Grow in God Craft
- 2 Peter 3:17 Scripture Twister Games (Ala Kid Min)
- 2 Peter 1:5-8 Faith Comes First Object Lesson (Ministry to Children)
1 Peter 2 (The Living Stone)
- Spray paint a stone gold. Keep it to remember that Jesus is God's precious stone.
- Sand and Stone Sensory Bin (The Kindergarten Connection)
- Stone Stacking (Rhythms of Play)
- Write on of the verses on a stone and decorate.
- Stone Art (Little Pine Learners)
- Looking at Stones in Water. Point out the different colours, shapes, sizes.
Creative Ideas for Memorising Verses from 1&1 Peter
- Write the Words on Tinfoil Pictures (123 Homeschool 4 Me)
- Write the Words on the tunnels of a Plate Marble Maze (Toddler at Play)
- Decorate Paper with an interesting painting technique, write the Verse onto it. (A Girl and a Glue Gun)
- Write or Paint it on a Rock (Projects with Kids)
- Write one word from the verse on a plastic ball. Try to knock the words off in order using a Nerf gun. Game Idea here (Frugal Fun 4 Boys)
- Decorate the verse with Bubble Painting (Early Learning Ideas)
- Pass the Parcel with one Word in between each layer.
- Aeroplane Targets. Write the words of the verse over each hole. Try to get all of the words (How Does She)
- Hopscotch using paper or chalk (Children's Ministry Ideas Unlimited)
- Learn the Verse using NZ Sign Language
- Hide the laminated words in some slime/spaghetti/water beads for the kids to find with feet or hands.