The Book of Esther
The book relates the story of a Hebrew woman in Persia, born as Hadassah but known as Esther, who becomes queen of Persia and thwarts a genocide of her people. The story forms the core of the Jewish festival of Purim, during which it is read aloud twice: once in the evening and again the following morning. The books of Esther and Song of Songs are the only books in the Hebrew Bible that do not mention God.
- King's Gate Paper Craft (Jesus Without Language)
- Esther and Mordecai Masks (Alpha Mom)
- Paper Doll (Jesus Without Language)
- Toilet Roll View Finder (Jesus Without Language)
- Object Lesson (Flame Creative Kids)
- Esther Lollie Pack (Church House Collection)
- Esther's Courage Object Lesson (Future Flying Saucers)
- Story Stones (The Bible Made Me Do It)
- Esther Stick Puppet (The Bible Made Me Do It)
An overview of the Book of Esther from BibleProject - a great resource for leaders wanting more context on the book.
The Book of Esther from Saddleback Kids.