God is light (1 John 1:1-5)
Reflective Colouring in
Source unknown, but found here. Would love to attribute if we can.
1 John 4:7: The Rizers
1 John 1:9 Craft: Elisabeth Purnomohadi
God is Love: Lifekids
1 John 1:8-9 If We Confess: Seeds Family Worship
Creative Ideas for Memorising Verses From John
- Write the Words on Tinfoil Pictures (123 Homeschool 4 Me)
- Write the Words on the tunnels of a Plate Marble Maze (Toddler at Play)
- Decorate Paper with an interesting painting technique, write the Verse onto it. (A Girl and a Glue Gun)
- Write or Paint it on a Rock (Projects with Kids)
- Write one word from the verse on a plastic ball. Try to knock the words off in order using a Nerf gun. Game Idea here (Frugal Fun 4 Boys)
- Decorate the verse with Bubble Painting (Early Learning Ideas)
- Pass the Parcel with one Word in between each layer.
- Aeroplane Targets. Write the words of the verse over each hole. Try to get all of the words (How Does She)
- Hopscotch using paper or chalk (Children's Ministry Ideas Unlimited)
- Learn the Verse using NZ Sign Language
- Hide the laminated words in some slime/spaghetti/water beads for the kids to find with feet or hands.