BIBLE EXPLORE / OLD TESTAMENT / EZEKIEL
Book of Ezekiel
In Ezekiel, we discover that God doesn't reveal himself to the people of Israel because of their geographical location, but upon the condition of their heart. It can be a confusing read at times, but reveals God's heart for his people.
- Bible Lesson: Ezekiel's vision of God's glory departing from the temple (Ministry-to-children)
- Bible Lesson: Ezekiel the watchman (Ministry-to-children)
- Children's Ministry Session: Ezekiel the Watchman Bible Lesson
- Watchman”Bible Lesson: Ezekiel 37 Valley of Dry Bones (ShareFaith Kids)
Activity Ideas about Bones
- Straws and Playdough (A Little Pinch of Perfect)
- Skeleton Crafts (Carrots are Orange)
- Articulated Skeleton Hand (All for the Boys)
- Moving Skeleton Craft
Share Faith Kids - Ezekiel 37, valley of dry bones.
Hillsong United: Bones (2012)
"You can take my dry bones
Breathe life into this skin
You called me by name
Raised me to life again"
The story of Ezekiel
Here are some resources for leaders, who are looking for context and background information to share about the book of Ezekiel
BibleProject Overview: Ezekiel 1-33
Among the exiles in Babylon, Ezekiel shows that Israel deserved this judgment, and also that God’s justice creates hope for the future.
BibleProject Overview: Ezekiel 34-48
In the second video of the book of Ezekiel, we see how it breaks down the literary design of the book and its flow of thought.